Monday, September 26, 2011

apple is testing my patience

This is NOT a Apple-bashing rant.  But I have to complain, and hope someone hears me.  I became a dedicated Mac user and Apple supporter because their products just WORK.  But I am getting tired of buying things and being unhappy.   I wish I could afford an iPhone but I just can't.  I keep buying cell phones and then discovering they do not sync with iCal and Address Book.  I can't keep this up.  I had a Motorola Razr that synced fine, but had to buy a new phone. I tried a Nokia and then a Samsung, and neither work.  Then someone told me today that the iPhone does not always sync perfectly either.  Maybe that should make me feel better, but it just makes me sad.  I have had trouble with all three  MacBook Pros I have owned, too.What happened to the great Apple philosophy of making it fun to use computers?  Please don't tell me to go back to Windows.  I use Windows also and have many frustrations, but got used to them because of the generally accepted view that MS just sucks, so live with it.  Apple was supposed to be better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment