Check this out
- You were injured in the disaster and are unable to work, whether you are an employee or self-employed.
- Your workplace was damaged, destroyed, or you can't work because of the disaster.
- Your transportation to work is not available because of the disaster.
- You cannot get to your job because you must travel through the affected area, and you cannot do that because of the disaster.
- You were about to begin working, but could not because of the disaster.
- You got most of your income from areas affected by the disaster, whether you worked for yourself or for an employer, and your business is down because of the disaster.
This is an example of the odd nature of the spread of information in "the information age". I heard people talking about this in a bar. No one had heard of it other than one guy, although everyone had been affected and some may have been eligible.